CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010







Still trying to get caught up on blogging!
Jackson and I went to the fair with Kim, Jonathon, and Ethan, and little man had a great time! We rode the train, helicopters, cars, and went down a gigantic slide! He was most fascinated by the wrecked car that was on display to warn the public about the dangers of pulling trucks/trailers full of garbage, and not properly tying down your load. We spent endless amounts of time looking at the car, and he remembered it for days to come. The corn dog was a hit also, as I can't stomach the thought of buying hot dogs or corn dogs, so it's a real treat to get one at the state fair! He will have a whole year to wait until he gets his next one, unless we are able to make it to Disneyland this year, which I hope to do.

0 comments: