CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

















Lonnie and I have tried to think of everything possible to get little man to try on his Halloween costumes. More than a month ago, he was convinced he wanted to be Thomas the Train, so against my will, I ordered a Thomas costume. Rumor is Jackson has worn the costume at Noy's house (I believe her, and she sent me a picture to prove it), but he refuses to wear it at home...
He recently decided he would like to be Tigger, and I was lucky enough to find a last minute Tigger costume for under $10, which would be a steal if he would wear it! And, there is last year's Elephant, that still fits, even if a little TOO tight. Every night we ask Jackson to pretend like he's in a zoo, and to scare us with his tiger or elephant costumes, and tonight, he finally obliged! Hoping he will wear something on Halloween night!


0 comments: