Little man and his girls!
Sorry for being missing from the blogging world for a few weeks, I have been on a plane more than I seem to be home, and as soon as I touch down in Salt Lake, I just want to catch up with my boys! I have pics on my phone and camera, and don't ever seem to have both with me at the same time, so I will update his blog by phone now, and camera later in the week.
Jackson still loves to spends his days with "his girls" and "baby Mia", and with Anthonee and Sabrina having some time off of school lately, he has been able to spend time with them too. Anthonee is the big brother little man doesn't have, and they rough house and play hard with each other, and they both just keep coming back for more!
0 comments:
Post a Comment