




San Diego, here we come!
We spent a few days in San Diego for a meeting, and Jackson was able to get his second chance ever at seeing the beach! He loved the sand and water as much as he did last year, and had great fun jumping off gigantic sand hills and rolling around until he was a dirty, sandy mess. He is ALL boy, in case you had any doubts!
He couldn't get enough of the ocean, and luckily Lonnie was willing to stand in the water and freeze with Jackson, as I just wasn't up for it. We couldn't have had better weather, it was 100 degrees two days during our trip, and little man was able to play outside to his heart's content, which will hopefully get him through the cold winter months ahead in Utah... I knew it was time to go home when Jackson woke up at 2 AM the last day and told me "I want to go home mama".
0 comments:
Post a Comment