




Papaw and Nannie have arrived! Jackson's grandparents flew in on Thursday for a visit, and Jackson's loving all the extra attention! He has now met two of his grandma's, and only has one left to meet! He will meet Grandma McKenney next week when we arrive in Portland.
Well, Jackson has officially grown out of his newborn diapers! Can't believe that he's already gone up a size, and is now wearing size 1. It happens fast, and before you know it, he's going to be potty trained!
Thursday night was a long rough night, as Jackson's tummy was bothering him worse than usual, and he only slept for 3 hours total through out the night. Nannie offered to stay up with him on Friday night, and Lonnie and I took her up on it! Nannie and Jackson both slept well, better than me actually, and I have the pics to prove it! I have been threatened that if I post the pics, I will be disowned, so I have chosen not to at this time, but it's good blackmail for the future.
We had a bbq last night for our friends and family to see Carolyn and Doyle. Jackson is with Kim and Krista above, and both of his grandma's after they gave him a bath. We even tried on his new alligator robe, but he didn't seem to enjoy it as much as I did. He is growing so fast that I have to make sure he can wear all of his outfits at least once, so some days he has to get changed 3 or 4 times! If you ever wondered where Lonnie and Jackson inherited their ears, you only need to look above. Papaw Smith!!! Three generations of cute ears!!!
Kristin Smith
0 comments:
Post a Comment