Jackson met Alan White today, a good friend of mine from school (and a member of the ESG!), who I haven't seen since graduation. Alan and his partner Don came by to visit Jackson, and gave Jackson a red/white blanket which he LOVES. It is SO soft, thank you Alan!!! Couldn't have picked a better color, you know me and red!

We ended up taking Jackson in to Dr. Norlin on Tuesday, as he is still having frequent tummy troubles, and they are not resolving like the doctor thought they would. In addition to checking out my tummy, Jackson was weighed and measured, and you will NEVER guess how big he is?!
A whopping 9 lbs. 14.6 ozs. and 21 1/2 inches. I guess I'm feeding him well!!! No wonder the car seat has gotten so heavy that I have a pinched shoulder and neck!



Jackson also got to meet several of my friends and coworkers who I haven't seen for months. Above, Jackson is with Michelle, Rhonda, and Megan. Megan is also pregnant, and has my same wonderful doctor, Dr. Rose. I can't wait to find out what Megan is having so we can start shopping! I missed these guys, and it was great to catch up over lunch, and talk about planning Megan's upcoming wedding and baby shower!
Kristin Smith
0 comments:
Post a Comment