




Had a hard day yesterday, as Tracy left, and Jackson and I are already missing her like crazy! We likely won't be back together until Peyton's first birthday, but I'll try and work something out, as two months will seem like forever! I made major progress on the nursery, blog, and around the house this weekend with Tracy in town, it was great to have the extra set of hands.
She got some time to rock Jackson before she left, and even taught him how to use a pacifier! Although I wasn't crazy about the pacifier to begin with, if it helps his tummy, and helps soothe him to sleep, I'm good with it. Had a few guests this weekend, in between Jackson's tummy acting up and having fussy periods. As a result of two days of no sleep, Jackson slept from 7 AM to 7 PM yesterday, with just short periods of awake time in between. He also did pretty well last night, so I'm hoping he's starting to learn night from day.
She got some time to rock Jackson before she left, and even taught him how to use a pacifier! Although I wasn't crazy about the pacifier to begin with, if it helps his tummy, and helps soothe him to sleep, I'm good with it. Had a few guests this weekend, in between Jackson's tummy acting up and having fussy periods. As a result of two days of no sleep, Jackson slept from 7 AM to 7 PM yesterday, with just short periods of awake time in between. He also did pretty well last night, so I'm hoping he's starting to learn night from day.
Lonnie had a great weekend biking in SunValley, and promises to bring Jackson and I back soon so we can see it. By next 4th of July, Jackson will definitely be ready to see the fireworks!
Thank you Wade and Paul for the delicious fruit, I've been eating it all weekend!
Kristin and Lonnie Smith
0 comments:
Post a Comment