CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

July 9, 2008






It was such a busy day today, with Jackson meeting so many new people!
First guest of the day was Tina and her daughter, and it was great to catch up with Tina after being off of work for 6 weeks, I've missed her! Then it was off to the office for a birthday potluck, and Jackson's first time meeting Russ, Laura, Alicia, and MaryAnn. With Jackson getting bigger and growing stronger, he was also able to be held by many of my friends! Above are pics with Jackson and Russ, Laura, Tina, and Kellee, and in the next few days I'll post the pics of Jackson with the rest
of his new friends.
Also decided to practice having Jackson take naps in the crib, so when he moves into the crib full time over the next few days, it won't be such a shock for him or me! In the last two days he has had two naps in the crib, and he's even able to remain asleep while I check on him every two minutes to be sure he's breathing and fine (even though I'm watching him on the monitor from the next room!). A bit paranoid, I know, but I'm new at this, and I like having him close by where I can hear every little snore and squawk.
Sounds like a lot of people are having problems viewing this blog, so if you are able to see his blog, please leave a comment letting me know that you've checked it out, as I'm afraid that nobody's able to view it but us!
Kristin and Lonnie

0 comments: