



Beautiful Ava Siena Dalpiaz has arrived! It's been a busy few days, and Krista's beautiful girl arrived 4 weeks early at 1:20 AM on Friday, September 5. She weighs in a 5 lbs. 6 ozs. and 18 1/2 inches, almost the same size as her future beau Jackson. We thought we should just get the formalities out of the way early on, so Jackson dressed up in his best outfit and came to ask for Ava's hand early on. That way there is no competition, and Krista and I have plenty of time to plan the future nuptials. Tony agreed to give Ava's hand, of course, and she will someday be Ava Siena Smith! What a cute daughter-in-law we have!!!Last night Lonnie and I attended the dress rehearsal for Shannon's wedding at the Stein Erikson, followed by dinner at Main Street Pizza and Noodle. My mom stayed with Jackson so I didn't have to cart him back and forth during his prime nap time. He's still not feeling 100% after his first week at daycare, and just seems a bit stuffier than normal. I think it's the weather, as he has no runny nose or cough, but he should be back to his old self in no time.
Jackson slept GREAT for my first week back at work, and I had 4 consistent nights of him sleeping through the night, and only one night of him getting up once to eat, which is a breeze at this point. Things are definitely getting easier as he gets older, and we're all getting the hang of our routine and life together. I couldn't have asked for ANYTHING better than being a mom to Jackson! It's everything I hoped for (ok, a little less sleep than I hoped for, I'll be honest!).
0 comments:
Post a Comment