CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sunday, September 14, 2008




Jackson started feeling sick on Monday, and by Tuesday early evening was vomiting and seemed to have a cold. Unfortunately, I also caught a cold around the same time (not sure who gave it to who?), and by Wednesday AM we were both feeling worse, not better. I spent the day in bed, and luckily, Deana was able to come over to spend the day with Jackson so I could catch up on my sleep. I think Jackson slept 5 out of the 7 hours Deana was here, but he needed to catch up, as he had a rough night! It was a busy rest of the week, and luckily my mom was not yet back to work, and was able to take Jackson on Thursday and Friday so he didn't have to go to daycare. Jason and Traiton came to visit Friday night and Traiton and Lonnie played outside while Jackson slept most of their visit. Spent Saturday packing and getting ready for our upcoming San Diego trip! Pics above are from happier moments during the week, after Jackson's cold started to clear up, and his tummy returned to normal. He smiles ALL the time now, and he always seems to get a big grin out of mommy and daddy. He has the DEEPEST little chuckle, it's amazing to hear. Can't wait to hear his voice for the first time! I just know his first word will be "mommy"!

0 comments: