


I have done such a TERRIBLE job of keeping up with Jackson's blog, and now that I'm back to work, I'm afraid it's about to get worse! We had a great trip to Sacramento and enjoyed spending time with Tracy, Travis, and Peyton. Unfortunately, life and reality have caught up with me, and as the summer has come to an end so has my time off. I returned to work full time on Tuesday, and Jackson had his first day at First Baptist Day Care Center. He is shown above, sleeping upon arrival on his first day. Jackson was assigned to Vera, and this assignment was based upon Jackson's "personality". I believe Vera is Russian, and seems to be rather a disciplinarian. Not sure what this says about Jackson's personality, but after just two short days at daycare, I am DESPERATE for a nanny! Jackson was able to spend today at my mom's house, and she loved and kissed and hugged him all day. Needless to say, it was my most relaxing day at the office since I've been back to work. I have a few great leads for nannies, and am hoping to hire somebody very soon. Jackson hopes so too!Lonnie had a great vacation in New York when Jackson and I were in Sacramento. He and Jason Crompton went for the last Yankees/Red Sox home game before the stadium was torn down. Jackson ended up with some great presents from New York, I'll have to post one of him in his new Yankees ball cap, he looks SO old!
More to follow!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment