




We had a great time in San Diego! Jackson saw the beach for the first time, although he wasn't able to feel the sand with his little bare feet, as it was too windy and cool. The Hotel Del is one of our FAVORITE vacation spots, and I think Jackson is going to love it just as much as we do. He was a big fan of the ice cream this year, Moo Time is my second favorite ice cream hangout next to the Tillamook Cheese Factory on the Oregon coast. When Lonnie was in meetings during the day, Jackson and I walked around downtown and did some shopping, and enjoyed the sunshine and beautiful views. At night, we would all have dinner together and then be sure to get Jackson to bed at an early hour, so we could all get a good nights sleep. Jackson loved the hotel bathtub, as he was able to take a bathtub with mommy and daddy (no, not at the same time!), because the sink was too small to bathe him in. Bath time is one of his favorite times of day, and he laughs and splashes and talks the entire time! As soon as I master the video feature on our camera and figure out YouTube, I'll be sure to post a bathtime link. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do! Took a self portrait of Jackson and I in the Baby Bjorn above, as normally the Baby Bjorn is reserved for Jackson and daddy, but I decided to try it out around town. It was nice not to have to take the stroller everywhere, and it was easier to shop without the bulky stroller in the way. Jackson LOVES the Bjorn, and now prefers to face out, as he likes to see the sights and interact with everybody. Wednesday night when we returned from San Diego we had dinner at Krista and Tony's house, and visited with her parents who are in from Whitefish, Montana to see beautiful Ava. She's starting to get bigger and even has a little chub on her cute face! Not sure she'll surpass Jackson anytime soon, but you never know! Just wanted to make sure Tony knew where Jackson stood with Ava, so as you can see, he wore one of his favorite t-shirts. "Lock up your daughters", Jackson's on the loose!
0 comments:
Post a Comment