




Jackson experienced his first Dallas Cowboys football game today, and was all decked out for the occasion! He has a Cowboys jersey, but it won't fit him until next year, so he just wore his Dallas onesie and pant set. We had a lazy day as Lonnie and I had been up the night before at Shannon's wedding at Stein Eriksen, and Jackson needed to catch up on his sleep as well.
We went to visit baby Ava tonight and drop off dinner, and she just arrived home from the hospital today. She is doing well, and Tony and Krista are going to be GREAT parents! Kim made delicious chicken scallopini for dinner, and Lonnie and I ate dinner with them. Anytime I don't have to cook or worry about dinner these days is a good thing, and dinner was wonderful, as usual.
Jackson heads back to daycare on Monday for a few days, and then gets to spend a day with Deana and two days with my mom.
0 comments:
Post a Comment